CWM Recovery For Asus Zenfone 5
How to Install CWM Recovery On Asus Zenfone 5 ClockworkMod or CWM for short, is a special custom recovery for android gadgets. Actually on Android gadget itself is available recovery innate, but the features and their use is still modest. Purpose install custom recovery like CWM one of them is to facilitate customization of Android gadgets for who likes modding the Android gadget.
CWM Recovery replaces the normal factory installed default recovery mode in your Asus Zenfone 5 which you access by pressing power button and volume up button together. CWM recovery allows you to flash Custom ROM and even backup existing factory installed ROMs. At this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share How to Install CWM Recovery for Zenfone 5 to you.
Do it With Your Own Risk
- CWM Recovery for Zenfone 5 (Download HERE)
- Intel USB Driver for Android (Download HERE)
- Root Explorer (Download HERE)
How to Install CWM Recovery For Asus Zenfone 5
- Your Zenfone 5 must be Rooted (Tutorial HERE)
- Enable USB Debugging (Tutorial HERE)
- Install Intel USB driver on your PC/Computer
- Extract zenfone_5_cwm_installer.zip file which has downloaded before.
- Intall and open RootExplore
- Move the files adbon.sh (replace select yes) and recovery.tar to the directory folder /system /bin / and then set the permissions rwxr-xr-x
- Move busybox files to a folder directory /system /xbin/ and then set permissions rwxr-xr-x
- In the directory folder /system/ find recovery-from-boot.p and then rename it to recovery-from-boot.bak
- Done, and then reboot your Zenfone 5
So you’ve finished Installing CWM Recovery For Zenfone 5