[Tutorial] Unbrick Asus Zenfone 5 & Zenfone 6
Previous We want to say thank you to Shaka Huang (Shakalaca) Its been sharing a How to Unbrick Asus Zenfone.
DWYOR (Do it With Your Own Risks)
- Intel USB Driver (Download HERE)
- ASUS USB Driver (Download HERE)
- iSocUSB-Driver-Setup-1.0.4.exe (Download HERE)
- xfstk-downloader-setup-1.5.1.exe (Download HERE)
- ADB Fastboot Tool (Download HERE)
- FW DnX, IFWI, OS DnX, OS Image files (Download For Zenfone 5 / Download for Zenfone 6)
- Update Splashscreen.bat (Download HERE)
- ASUS Zenfone5/6 Firmware/ROM (Download HERE)
Instructions Unbrick ASUS Zenfone 5 & Zenfone 6:
- Download all Resources above and place it to one folder, then Install Intel USB Driver and ASUS Zenfone USB Driver.
The first step is to install iSocUSB-Driver-Setup-1.0.4.exe, when your phone is on USB pattern appears when connected to the computer should be two new devices, both at Intel Soc classification: CloverviewPlus Device and Intel Soc USB Driver.
The second step is to install xfstk-downloader-setup-1.5.1.exe and switch to the CLVP A0/B0/B1 Tab, and Make sure Device status column which shows the Scanning: CLOVERVIEWPLUS TARGETS DETECTED: 1, if the final surface is displayed as 0, check again Device Manager and make sure Zenfone is detected.
CLOVERVIEWPLUS TARGETS DETECTED: 1
The next thing is very simple, sequentially select FW DnX, IFWI, OS DnX, OS Image files that you have downloaded earlier.and Click Begin Download, then USB pattern on the phone will have a progress bar display (red)
Unbrick Zenfone xSTFK Downloader Progress
- Upon completion of the phone will automatically reboot, if the boot screen becomes the pattern of Intel inside, there are two ways:
- Enter Recovery and Flash ROM via ADB
- Via Fastboot flash the splashscreen* Phone into fastboot mode and connected to your computer, click on the execution Update_SplashScreen.bat
- If the above steps are completed, the phone still will not turn on, or in the recovery Flash factory ROM also has problems (occurring failed to mount / cache errors ), here there is a last resort:
Similarly Asus ZenFone unbrick tutorial that we get from http://23pin.logdown.com