Asus Zenfone 5 Firmware V184.108.40.206 (Lollipop Upgrade)
Asus Zenfone 5 Lollipop Upgrade – ASUS has released a latest firmware update for Zenfone5 (A500CG) software Image: V220.127.116.11. Android 5.0 Lollipop update this time is the most awaited by Zenfone 5 users because this is the latest version of Android.
If you can not wait to try out Android 5.0 Lollipop on Zenfone 5 (T00F), at this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share an Android Lollipop update for Zenfone 5 (A500CG) and how to install it. Please note that Android 5.0 Lollipop does not support some pre-installed apps.
The listed apps below will be removed once the Android 5.0 Lollipop upgrade.
- Battery widget
- PhotoFrame widget
- Google Text-To-Speech
- Movie Studio
- Cloud Print
- Magic Smoke Wallpapers
* Please note! Some features are added or changed in this system upgrade
- SuperNote: change to link-downloading version
- Asuswebstorage: change to link-downloading version
- Remote Link: change to link-downloading version
- Lockscreen: remove standalone wallpaper & weather info (only for 1GB RAM device)
- Quick settings/Recent app layout change (only for 1GB RAM device)
- Dialer/Contacts: reduce tab count from 5 to 3; remove group tab name/photo; remove foreground service (only for 1GB RAM device)
- InCall screen: remove inCall animation & cover (only for 1GB RAM device)
- Fix the problem of losing some files after changing the folder name in File Manager
- Add KKBOX (link-downloading) (Taiwan only)
- Add Dr. eye (link-downloading) (Taiwan only)
- Add Zinio (link-downloading)
- Add PubuBookBuffet (link-downloading) (Taiwan only)
- Add eReadingNow (link-downloading) (Taiwan only)
- Add ASUS Game Center (link-downloading) (Taiwan only)
- Offer hot and highly qualified games picked by a team of gaming experts
- Offer event privileges and goodies of virtual treasures
- Support membership with ASUS, Facebook and Google+ accounts to log in
- Offer VIP services: 24/7 online customer service
- Support purchase history to overview for games downloaded from ASUS Game Center
* No longer support NTFS format SD card.
Please backup your SD card data before upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop with following steps:
- Connect your ZenFone and computer with USB cable
- Enter your ZenFone storage via computer
- Select all data and copy it. Paste all your SD card data to your computer
- Check software version of your device**
- Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item)
- Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
- Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
- Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
Note: Before upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop make sure you have updated firmware version V18.104.22.1683 first.
Version WW_22.214.171.124 ( 759.21 MB )
Version TW_126.96.36.199 ( 761.71 MB )
Zenfone 5 Android 5.0 Lollipop Firmware Download
|File Size||700.40 (MBytes)2015/05/31|
|File Size||693.32 (MBytes)2015/05/28|