How to Root Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL
How to Root Asus Zenfone Selfie – Asus released Zenfone Selfie August 2015 with 13 MP primary camera and 13 MP secondary camera. Zenfone Selfie has 156.5 x 77.2 x 10.8 mm of dimensions and 170 g of weight. 5.5 inches of screen protected with Gorilla Glass 4. Zenfone Selfie has 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory and support up to 128 GB SD card. Phone has proximity sensor, Accelerometer sensor, gyro sensor and compass sensor. Zenfone Selfie has powerful 3000 mAh Li-Po battery will give talk time more than 22 hrs.
At this time Asus Zenfone Blog will are sharing how to root Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL to you. But before we share root Zenfone Selfie tutorial to you, first we want to say thanks to Shakalaca who has sharing how to root Zenfone Selfie.
If you want to root Zenfone Selfie you need to follow all the steps carefully, and you have to download some files like Recovery image, fashtool for Zenfone Selfie.
How to Root Asus Zenfone Selfie
- Download Flashtool and extract it in new folder.
- Enable Developers Option on your Zenfone Selfie (Tutorial HERE)
- Activate USB Debugging in Developer Options
- Download system.img.7z.001 until 006 and extract it. (make sure the final name is system.img) and move it to flashtool folder.
- Download recovery.img and move it to flashtool folder.
- Download boot.img and move it to flashtool folder.
- Turn off Zenfone Selfie and enter fastboot mode (press Power button + Volume up at the same time)
- Connect your Zenfone Selfie with laptop/PC via USB cable.
- At Flashtool folder press shift + right click then Open Command Here.
- At Command Promt type:
- fastboot flash boot boot.img (enter)
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img (enter)
- fastboot flash system system.img (enter)
- fastboot oem reboot-recovery (enter)
- Then select wipe data and reboot your phone after complete the process.
Congratulations now your Zenfone Selfie is rooted, but after root with this method, your zenfone selfie will not get update. You need to re-flash with original firmware via adb sideload.
Thus, tutorial how to root Asus Zenfone Selfie of us, hopefully this tutorial useful for you. Thank you for visiting the Asus Zenfone Blog and other useful tutorials wait for us as How to Root Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL.