How to Enter Recovery Mode on ASUS ZenFone 3
Recovery mode is hidden environment on every android phone which means that you can not access it from the settings menu. With Recovery Mode you can do a lot of things for example you can wipe device cache, perform a hard reset, or flash an OTA package manually. By getting into the recovery mode, you can even fix issues like slow performance, lag, device overheating and boot loop on your ASUS ZenFone 3.
Entering the recovery mode on Asus Zenfone 3 is very easy. Usually, there are two methods that let you get into the fastboot mode: using hardware key combination, and using ADB commands. Below, we’ll see both the methods common to all Asus Zenfone 3 devices.
Today, in this tutorial we will show you how to enter your Asus Zenfone 3 into Recovery Mode. Before we move ahead with the step-by-step instructions, make sure that your phone’s battery is over 50%.
Steps to Enter Recovery Mode of ASUS ZenFone 3
There are two methods that let you get into the fastboot mode: using hardware key combination, and using ADB commands.
Method 1: Using Hardware Keys
- Turn off your ASUS ZenFone.
- Now press and hold the Volume Up and Power keys at the same time. As soon as your device vibrates, release the Power button but keep the Volume Up key pressed.
- Your device will boot into the fastboot mode.
- You can navigate the options found in the recovery menu using the volume up/down keys and execute an option using the power key.
- Highlight the RECOVERY option and press the Power button.
- Just wait for a few seconds and your Asus device will reboot into the recovery mode.
Method 2: Using ADB Command
- Go to Settings> Developer options on your Zenfone and enable USB Debugging. In case you are unable to find Developer options, go to Settings> About> Software information> Build number and tap it 7 times. Doing so will enable Developer options under Settings.
- Connect your Asus Zenfone to a computer using a USB cable.
- Download ADB Fastboot Tool (DOWNLOAD HERE)
- Now navigate to the folder that contains ADB and fastboot files.
- Place the mouse pointer at an empty space inside the folder, press the Shift button on the keyboard and do a right-click on the mouse. You’ll see the “Open command window here” in the popup window. Click it.adb-
- Doing so will launch the command window.
- Now type the following command in the window.
adb reboot recovery
- Then hit the Enter key.
- Your Asus Zenfone should now reboot into the recovery mode.
That’s all about this article. I hope this article can help to How to Enter Recovery Mode on ASUS ZenFone 3. If you think this article is useful you may share this on the social media. If you have any question related to this article you can leave comment bellow.