How to Root Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom ZE553KL
How to Root Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom – ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom ZE553KL is one of a decent quality Android smartphone nowadays; this smartphone comes with 5.5 inches TFT touchscreen display which powered by Octa-Core processor with 4 GB RAM and the cellphones runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you have and using this smartphone and looking for a method to root it, then you can read tutorial as I have given a step by step to root Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom down here.
To Root Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom we are going to unlock bootloader first, this is will void your warranty and erase your data. So, it will be wise you read the tutorial below to the end before flashing the recovery to avoid any errors or brick of the device.
- Unlock Bootloader Tool (Download HERE)
- Minimal ADB Fastboot (Download HERE)
- SuperSU V2.79 (Download HERE)
- TWRP Recovery (Download HERE)
How to Root ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom
- Download Unlock Bootloader Tool APK.
- Install UnloockTool APK and then unlocked bootloader you phone.
- Download SuperSU and place it to ZenFone 3 Zoom storage or microSD.
- Download TWRP Recovery and then place it to ADB folder.
- Download and install the Minimal ADB Fastboot in your PC or laptop.
- Enable USB debugging (Settings > Phone info > Tap build 7x > Back button > Developer options > USB debugging)
- Connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- At ADB folder press shift + right click > open command here.
- If command window have launch, type
adb devices (enter)
adb reboot bootloader (enter)
- Your Zenfone 3 Zoom will enter fastboot mode, and then flashing the TWRP by typing
fastboot flash recovery.img (wait until complete)
fastboot reboot reboot
- Then press and hold the Volume Up and Power keys at the same time, and choose recovery.
- In TWRP Recovery choose install zip.
- Search SuperSU you download earlier in zenfone 3 storage and install it.
CAUTIONS: Rooting your smartphone will void its warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it except you unroot your Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom. So, think carefully about it before rooting your smartphone.