Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Unlock Bootloader Tutorial
ZenFone Max Pro M1 Unlock Bootloader – In this article, we will show you how to unlock bootloader on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. An revealed bootloader will allow you to further mount TWRP recovery and root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (ZB601KL).
Unlocking bootloader will remove all of data from your device such as apps, photos, messages, and settings. Take a back-up of your computer data before continuing. Asus Zenfone Blog is not in charge of anything occurring to your phone. The particular steps we have given have been personally examined by the author of this article and are safe.
Unlock Bootloader on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Download the unlock script and drivers: unlock. rar
- Extract the file on the PC using an archive tool such as WinRAR
- Enable USB Debugging on your Zenfone (Settings>Developer Options), if there is no developer options menu, go to settings>system>about>tap build number 7x.
- Power off your phone. Then press “Power” and “Volume Down” key together, to boot into fastboot mode.
- Connect your Zenfone Max Pro M1 to the PC using USB cable.
- Windows will now automatically detect the device and start installing the fastboot drivers for it. If not, download and install these ASUS drivers.
- Go to the “unlock” folder and double-click on the “unlock.cmd” file to unlock bootloader on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- Command (CMD) prompt will do the rest of the work for you.
- Let the phone restart.
- It will then show you a warning of your phone having an unlocked bootloader.
- Voila! Your bootloader has been unlocked.
So, this was our guide on how to unlock bootloader Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. If you have any questions regarding the procedure, then let us know via the comments.